1. Why should I choose your driving school?
We specialize in intensive driving courses & we have been organising these courses in Aberdeen for years, on a weekly basis. We provide results on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DrivingCoursesAberdeen
2. How do I place my booking?
You can place your booking through our website, using our booking calendar. Once your booking is placed your will get an e-mail with confirmation and further instructions. Alternatively please call Adrian on 0783 756 4913 to arrange a booking.
3. How do I prepare for my theory test?
* Claim your free theory course (instructions in the e-mail after booking)
* Start practicing your theory
* Book your theory course at: Book Theory Test ideally before the start of the driving part of the course
4. What time will my lessons be at?
Most of the times your lessons will take place in the mornings but it can be a mix of morning/afternoon sessions. We don’t offer courses on “evening only” or “weekened only” basis.
5. How long will my sessions be?
You need to allow for about 5 hrs a day. 4 hrs with your instructor plus some home study (video driving lessons).
6. Will there be a refreshements breaks?
Yes, there will be a break about half way through your session. Your instructor will take you to a place
where you can get a drink, use toilets etc. Typically local superstore (tesco, asda )
7. What if I find the course to difficult?
Your instructor will adjust the course schedule to your learning progress, so that you can learn as much as possible, at a pace that is comfortable.
8. When will my driving test be?
We aim to book your driving test within 10 working days from completion of your course. Most of the candidates sit their driving test on the week following their course. In busy times, it might take longer that that.
9. What if I am not ready for my driving test?
You can arrange additional training with your instructor on pay as you go basis or we will offer a driving test fee refund (£62). Please note any refund requests must be made within 10 weeks from course starting date.
10. What if I place a booking and cancel my course?
Please only book once you know you can attend. When you place your booking we start making arrangements by booking time with your instructor, offer you access to online training courses, search for driving test dates etc. Therefore if you decide to cancel your deposit is non refundable. Any changes to your schedule must be approved by your driving instructor otherwise these will be charged.
11. Is there a discount if I have passed my theory test?
We don’t offer discounts if you have passed your theory test, as this is booked by candidates anyway.
We will discount your course fee by £62 if you have booked your practical driving test.
12. What do I need to take with me on first day of my course?
* We need to see your provisional driving licence
* We need to see a print out of your driver record, this can be done here
* We recommend taking a bottle of still water with you (each day).