Placing a booking for an intensive driving course with “Driving Courses Aberdeen” confirms that you have read & agree to the following terms & conditions.
“Driving Courses Aberdeen” is a trading name of “Pass In Days Ltd” owned by Adrian Gluszko. Company number: SC474094
Registered Office Address: Pass in Days, Clyde Offices 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow G2 1BP, United Kingdom (UK)
1. “Driving Courses Aberdeen” will act as as booking agent and introduce you to a DVSA licenced driving instructor who will conduct the intensive driving course.
2. We will collect data required to process your booking. This might involve your name, contact details (phone number, email address), pick up address, provisonal licence number, theory test pass number. We will use these data to carry out relevant tasks required to organise your course, like booking your driving test, enabling you to access the theory course online with “Theory Test Pro”, finding a driving test cancellation, making arrangements with driving instructors and other.
3. The course balance fee must be paid directly to your driving instructor. Your instructor might request a balance payment up to 10 working days prior to the course start date. The usual acceptable methods of payments are cash or bank transfer.
4. Course location & Schedule:
4.(a)Theory course provided is a online “self study” course. You will require an internet access and a “smart phone” or computer device to be able to access.
4.(b)During the week of your intensive driving lessons we aim to offer a pick up from home/your choosen location but this is dependant on the distance to your instructor and local driving test centre. In some locations we might request you to travel to meet the instructor. If you are unsure, please get in touch prior to placing your booking.
4.(c)Course Lesson times will be arranged directly with your driving instructor. Your instructor aims to offer some flexibility in arranging your lesson times but we cannot guarantee availability of specific time slots.
5. Cancellation or postponement:
Once a course is booked, no fees are refundable.
5.(a) Any changes in dates or times you make with your instructor will be as agreed between you and the instructor for your course. “Driving Courses Aberdeen” will not be responsible for any hours lost or omitted due to these changes to your original booking.
6. Photocard of the provisional driving licence valid for the UK must be provided. Clients must bring a copy of their drivers records on first day. Instructions on how to print those are available at our “Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ” page. These can also be found on DVSA website. If these documents are not presented we will not continue with the lesson and the lesson time will be lost & non refundable.
7. Pupils must be able to read a vehicle number plate from 67ft (20.5m) If pupil needs glasses or contact lens for corrective vision, these must be worn whenever driving.
8. If the pupil is unfit to drive, the lesson will be cancelled, and refund will not be made. The pupil must not be under the influence of drink or drugs at any time. If your driving instructor detects signs of the above, the remainder of the course will be cancelled and no refund will be made. The student might also be reported to the police.
9. The pupil must satisfy themselves with regards to the residency requirements laid down by the DVSA. If you are in any doubt, contact the DVSA before booking your course.
10. All pupils are expected to maintain good behaviour and satisfactory manners. Good behaviour and manners should be exhibited at all times during your course. Any abusive behaviour, physical damage or unseemly conduct to your instructor or any representative of “Driving Courses Aberdeen” will not be tolerated, and may lead to immediate cancellation of your course without refund. In addition, the responsible pupil must pay for any damage or shortfalls.
11. The tuition vehicle must be treated with care and respect. Any wilful or malicious damage must be paid for by the pupil responsible.
12. Any waiting time will be treated as constituting driving time. E.g. if waiting at a theory test centre or travel to and from the practical test centre.
13. We aim to book your driving test within 5-10 working days from completion of the course, however no guarantee can be made by “Driving Courses Aberdeen” as to the availability of DVSA driving tests on the dates requested. Please note that we can only book a driving test if candidate has passed their theory test. If the candidate fails their theory test, it might couse delays in the date of their driving test. They might also be required to organise more lessons with their instructor on “pay as you go” rates to keep a good standard of driving.
14. While every effort will be made by your instructor, should the pupil fail to reach a satisfactory standard of driving, or is likely to be a danger to themselves, third parties or property, we reserve the right to refuse to present the pupil for a test. No refunds will be made.
15. While every effort will be made by your instructor, should the pupil fail their driving test they can make additional arrangements with their instructor to continue with lessons on pay as you go basis (subject to instructor availability) and book another attempt at a driving test. Our course fee only includes one driving test booking.
16. Claims, disputes & refunds:
16.(a) “Driving Courses Aberdeen” cannot, will not, be held responsible for any expenses incurred in the event of the DVSA cancelling a test. In such cases, all complaints are solely with the DVSA and must be made to them alone.
16.(b) “Driving Courses Aberdeen” cannot, will not, be held responsible for any expenses incurred in the event of the course being cancelled/unavailable due to unexpected circumstances ie. weather, vehicle failure, driving instructor unavailability and other.
16. (c) Any balance payment disputes, claims or any other issues related to the driving course should be taken up with the driving instructor. “Driving Courses Aberdeen” cannot be held liable for any compensation claim from either instructor or student, nor can it be held responsible for any traffic law violation on the part of either instructor or the student.
17. In the interests of safety, pupils must follow the instructors directions and instructions at all times. If the pupil will not, or can not, act to instructions in the interest of safety the course will become forfeit.
18.“Driving Courses Aberdeen” may display and use any photographs from your course for advertising, display, website and internet promotion at our discretion.
19. “Driving Courses Aberdeen” reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Please check this website on regular basis for updates.
20. Any complaints must be put in writing either by post or by email no later than 7 days after the course completion date to:
Pass in Days, Clyde Offices 2nd Floor, 48 West George Street, Glasgow G2 1BP, United Kingdom (UK)